Sunday 30 January 2011

Unce upon a time





















My dear followers and not,

Once upon a time....What a lovely cute phrase..!!We all have connected these words with something sweet as a fairytale can be...Love every single text that starts like that..I have been quite down these past two days so I decided to start searching for some princess-stuff-photos and that's because only the memory of a good fairytale with a happy end makes u think of the positive side of life..
Soooo...Just read a fairytale!!!!

xxx

Angie

10 comments:

  1. That Disney quote... it is my favorite Disney song, "a whole new world".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be a princess!
    I love Emma Watson's picture, she's soo cute!

    http://stylecoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post..
    actually there is not a post of your that doesn't make me dream and imagine ...thank you for your lovely comment on my blog luv!kiss***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment! You have some great photos on your blog, you find some very inspirational things. maybe we can follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this post! i wish fairy tales were real!! but then again they would not be called fairy tales, they would called reality..

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable pictures!! :)

    I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. im loving the princess dresses - will try to buy my wedding dress to look similar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment!

    Guauuuuuuuuuuuu
    I love the photos and I love princess!!!!!!!
    Follow you!!!!!
    Kisss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos.

    Thanks so much for your comment, check out my new post if you like : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post!! lovely pictures!!

    http://nail-art-victim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete